myPoint Heavy Shade
The invisible in Point!
myPoint Heavy Shade allows you to adjust the brightness of your monitors. It can dim monitors up to the full darkness.
This tool is appropriate mainly for professionals and geeks who need very deep overshadowing.
myPoint doesn't fiddle with the monitor settings. It places translucent layers and dims your desktop and running applications.
- Support full screen in Lion and Mountain Lion for a wide range of applications.
- Support all connected monitors with desktop shade settings and up to six monitors with per screen shade settings.
- The shade includes darkness and color, this way you can adjust different shade for each screen.
- Respect mirroring displays and doesn't overshadowing them additionally.
- Uses hotkeys to deal with shade darkness. In addition the darkness can be changed in application's menu in menu bar extras. All the shade settings can be modified in the settings panel.
- Darkness is not limited - it can be up to 100%.
- Safety timeout - the total darkness above 90% is treated as Heavy and will be decreased after the timeout elapsed.
- Support multiple users, screens and desktops.
- All the preferences are customizable - hotkeys, colors, darkness, timeout.
- Can start automatically when user logs in.
- myPoint is built on Apple's security paradigm Sandboxing. This way it is reducing the threat of rogue code and malware.
Note: When myPoint is running, no icon is shown in the Dock. All the control is through a menu in Menu Bar Extras.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 11, 2012
- Code Race
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- 0.6 MB