This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Utilities
Monitor Test is a simple app to make it easier to detect monitor "dead pixels" (pixels that are either stuck-ON or stuck-OFF) by displaying a series of solid background color screens for contrast.
* How to Test
1. Select the monitor you would like to test
2. Click on the "Start Testing" button
3. Search for any possible "dead pixels" on the screen being tested
4. Press any key or click on the screen being tested to switch the color and repeat step 3
5. Press the ESC key to stop testing
Note: Monitor Test does not find the "dead pixels" by itself, but it assists you find them out.