This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Utilities
Minus is the next generation online sharing platform. The Minus desktop app allows you to drag-n-drop photos, documents, music and files into the taskbar and instantly upload and share online.
- Instantly share photos, files with your friends via Minus gallery, twitter, facebook, reddit, digg, email and more
- Free Unlimited uploads , Minus is hosted in the Cloud!
- Take screen shot and upload to Minus for sharing automatically.
- Register for free to keep track of your uploads
- 25 MB per file limit, all filetypes are allowed, and 200 MB for registered users.
Usage & Instructions
- Drag one or more files to taskbar icon and drop into popup panel to start uploading.
- Popup panel will display upload progress. If the cursor moves away from the panel, the window will hide.
- Once upload finishes, a system tray message or a growl message (if installed on mac) will show up.
- The menu will open automatically in Mac after upload.
- Open Main Window to enable/disable Minus on system startup or clear history of uploads.
Visit us at http://minus.com
Subscribe to our blog at http://blog.minus.com
- Search users and galleries within desktop tool with same user experience on website.
- Click gallery to see a simple list of items, copy the link to each downloadable file, or open the link to view it.
- Drag and drop folders.
- Supported hot key for screen capture.
- Fixed screen capture issues on Mac OS X Lion.
- Refined system tray popup panel user experience, not show it when full screen application overlapped on icons.