Do you have such a file which
- takes several minutes before you can watch it?
- cannot be played forward or backward?
- crashes your media player?
- doesn't fit the format your portable player demands?
- can be played in some players, but cannot in some others?
Media Fixer comes to eliminate all those troubles. It analyzes your media file, rebuilds its structure and saves it to a new file. You can even use Media Fixer to convert your media file to another format without any quality loss.
Media Fixer supports fixing the following formats:
... and more to come.
Q: I tried to fix a media file, but the result file cannot be played.
A: Try to use a difference target format. For example, you can try to fix an AVI file to a MP4 file.
Q: I have an ASF file, but Media Fixer refuses it.
A: ASF format will be supported in later releases.
Q: I tried to fix a RMVB file and save it to MP4 format, but the result file is empty.
A: Don't do that. RMVB uses very special video and audio formats which cannot be packaged to another format.
Q: I have an AVI file which is recovered from my digital card, but Media Fixer failed to fix it.
A: Perhaps the AVI file is in MJPEG format. It will be supported in future release of Media Fixer.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 27, 2012
- Little Big Monster Inc.
- 3.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 1.00 (7)