MachineProfile collects key technical hardware information about your Mac that's not easily found elsewhere or by clicking through the tabs in "About this Mac…". Get that information now with MachineProfile, before you need to use it.
MachineProfile is especially valuable when reviewing system compatibility or when sharing your Mac's system information with others. MachineProfile displays the technical profile of a Mac in a single window, which can then be saved as text or PDF or emailed to others. Using MachineProfile, it's easier to find your Mac's serial number, processor speed, if you're running in 64 bit or 32 bit mode, whether you can run the next version of the Mac OS, and more.
While MachineProfile is geared for all users who want quick access to the technical aspects of their Mac, first-time users can use MachineProfile to easily learn more about their system hardware. Macintosh consultants will also find it useful for assisting Mac users with maintaining and troubleshooting their systems.
• Model Name, Identifier, when Manufactured.
• Processor Name, Model, Speed.
• Processor Cache, Bitrates, Bus Speed, Boot ROM Version.
• Firmware Version.
• Graphics Card Model.
• Mac Serial Number.
• Active Power Source.
• Active Boot OS.
• Maximum Supported OS.
• Hardware Hardware Unique Identifier.
• Plus other specifications.
• Intel-based Macs.
• Mac OS X 10.6 or greater, including Mac OS X 10.8 'Mountain Lion'.
• Fixed image load issue in the Learn More tab.
• Included additional machine identification models.
• Other fixes and enhancements.
If you like MachineProfile, please leave a Customer Review. Your feedback helps us to continue to make future improvements. Thank you.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 1 week ago
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (21)
- 1.4 MB