Mac OS Utilities
Welcome to LogTen Pro, the world’s most advanced pilot logbook. Download it today and experience the power of the first and only pilot logbook designed specifically for macOS with full support for iCloud Drive:
- Free while in training, or just try it out: no subscription required until you have more than 250 hours of total flight time
- Import data from CSV and tab delimited text files – our fantastic support staff will help you make the transfer of data efficient and easy
- Import airline schedules
- Choose from over 100 built in reports or create your own custom reports
- Configure your own Smart Groups to analyze your time in any way you want
- Instantly edit large blocks of flights all at once
- Apply specific times to selected ranges of flights (e.g. Select all the C172 flights and log dual received with one click)
**For the All New Radar Tab with Plan and Analyze views plus our unique new Dynamic Time Loupe™ and Fly Now quick entry features, upgrade to Pro and get LogTen Pro for iOS on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.**
LogTen Pro is the leading international pilot logbook platform for all your Apple devices. It is the tool of choice for tens of thousands of pilots in nearly 200 countries, and every major airline. From glider pilots to Gulfstream pilots, and from Apache pilots to airline pilots, whether you've got 10 hours or 10,000, LogTen Pro is designed to be completely customizable for your type of flying, country, region or company so you can track exactly what you need.
LogTen Pro on your Mac gives you unmatched capabilities, wherever you are – Add, review and update Flights, Aircraft, Aircraft Types, Places, Trips, People and Certificates. Generate and print incredible reports from basic summaries to complete logbooks.
Use LogTen Pro’s powerful smart groups to track virtually any currency or limit, and filter your flights based on any criteria. You can track anything about your flying, from how much tailwheel time you have to when the last time Joe Smith was the relief pilot on your Dubai trip.
LogTen Pro includes over 100 built-in reports for everything from applying for a job on airlineapps.com, to printing full paper logbooks in dozens of formats from around the world.
As part of our goal to help more pilots succeed, we offer the LogTen Pro service completely free until you have logged more than 250 hours of total time! This means most pilots don't need a subscription until they're well on their way to a commercial pilot's license.
An annual, or monthly subscription to the LogTen Pro Service provides access to Coradine's professional system for managing all your flights, duties, and certificates, the ability to add unlimited new entries, and effortlessly sync your logbook between all your devices.
You always get updates, and you always get full access to your data, where you can view, edit, generate reports, export, and print.
Price may vary by location (see pricing under Top in App Purchases, or right in the App in the Store section of Settings). Your subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renew is disabled beforehand. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be disabled by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Terms of Service: https://coradine.com/terms-of-service
LogTen Pro 8.1 “Cirrus”
Exciting new lifts:
- Improved reliability of iCloud Sync
- Enhanced contact support experience
- Fixed China reports appearing in the wrong category
- New algorithms to intelligently filter and sort content in the Aircraft, People, and Place selection menus
- Tweaked InSight to make calculations with nested groups better
- Many other small bug fixes