Mac OS Utilities
**Requires a LiveTime Clock Sever to connect to. Using the In-App Purchase, you can enable your own Clock Server which will allow you to display your clock output and others to view/control it.
LiveTime is the best way to keep track of time throughout your live events!
We created LiveTime with production professionals and simplicity in mind. This app allows you to easily connect to an existing LiveTime Clock Server and either watch or control it.
How you could use LiveTime:
• Live broadcasts.
• Timing of a production event.
• Global counting to synchronize multiple locations.
• Corporate events.
• Two independent timers
• Overlay controls for at a glance information
• Information controls for version updates
• Easily connect to a clock to watch or control
• Quickly view and manage connected clocks
• Timers keep counting despite network interruption
• Allows other LiveTime apps to view and control your clock
• Override specific aspect of the Clock Output when two servers are connected.
The control panel gives you an easy to use area to get your clock
set up ahead of time and shown to your viewers at the exact time
you want. Also easily see who is watching your clock as well
as if there are controllers or overriders.
• NEW: Option to change the global background color. All connected friends must be on version 1.12+ to see it.
• Improvements to the output window floating. It will now float even higher.. higher than ProPresenter's Stage Display. • Improvements to overriding when using a server to server connection.
• You can now have a much longer clock name.
** 1.12.1: Improvements with the control panel and overall color changes.