Mac OS Utilities
LanScan Pro is a simple and efficient IPv4 network scanner that discovers all active devices on any subnet: the local one, or any public subnet that you configure.
-> Auto-detection of configured interfaces: Airport, Ethernet, Virtual interfaces ...
-> Scan the IP range you like, from 1 IP to the whole IPv4 address space!
-> Scan your local network with ARP packets
-> Scan public IP network ranges with Ping / SMB / mDNS packets
-> Display the IP address, MAC address, hostname and vendor associated
-> Discover the SMB domain if any configured
-> Hostname resolution: DNS, mDNS (Apple devices) and SMB (Windows devices)
-> Custom hostname edition
-> Custom comment for each device
-> Export results in CSV files
-> Hide/show each column
-> Align each column as you want
-> No limitation on the number of devices found !
Comparison with the free LanScan edition:
-> Hostname resolution without restrictions
* New device informations: DNS, mDNS, SMB Name, SMB Domain
* New column to add custom comments for each device
* Right-click on the column header: you can now hide/show some columns
* Right-click on the column header: you can align each column (right/left/center)
* Fixed a bug when no interface were available
* Updated MAC addresses vendors