Keeper Password Manager
Mac OS Productivity
Stay protected with the world's #1 most downloaded password manager & secure digital vault. Keeper creates and stores strong passwords and auto-fills them on any of your devices. Keeper also locks your private documents, files, and photos in a secure encrypted vault. Don't get hacked. Get Keeper.
Join the millions of people who use Keeper’s world-class security to safeguard their personal and professional information from hackers and cybercriminals.
• Protect unlimited passwords in your vault
• Auto-fill passwords
• Generate strong passwords
• Login with fingerprint (Touch ID)
• Access and sync your passwords from any of your devices (phone, tablet, computer)
• Lock files and photos in your secure vault
• Use Keeper to securely share passwords and files with people you trust
• Ability to safely store credit and debit card information
• Organize passwords with folders and categories
• Compatible with Apple Watch
• Built with Zero-Knowledge security architecture
• Integrates with two-step verification providers (SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security, or RSA SecurID)
• Utilizes AES-256 and PBKDF2 technology
• Enable a custom logout timer
• Certified TRUSTe and SOC-2 for your peace of mind
Terms and Conditions
Keeper Unlimited is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $29.99/year.
Keeper Family Plan is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $59.99/year.
Secure File Storage is a 1-year auto-renewable starting at $9.99/year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc.
U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504, 8,868,932 and 8,738,934.
Faster Account Creation and Emergency Access
• New account creation process to enter your passwords more efficiently.
• Keeper’s new Emergency Access feature grants access to your account for up to five trusted family members or friends in the event of an emergency.