iWallpaper delights you with a new and surprising wallpaper from the Internet!
Ever get tired of the same old stock wallpaper of your Mac OS X? iWallpaper is here for rescue! iWallpaper automatically downloads images from various Internet sources and applies to your screens. Current version includes sources like Flickr, Bing, NASA, National Geographic, and many many more! Start using it and your desktop will never been the same again.
* We support multi-monitors: each screen has its own choice of sources.
* Ability to launch on login: you set it once and never need to worry about it again.
* Includes 21 built-in image sources, and more to come in the updates.
* See an image you like in your hard drive or Safari? Try drag it into our menu icon. We help you set it as the wallpaper for Main Screen.
* Configurable refresh frequency.
* Don't like an image? We support refresh individual monitor so just get rid of it by refreshing that monitor. Like an image? We support pause refresh for individual monitor so your favorite is here to stay.
* Integrated with Growl so you will know exactly what's going on. (Requires installation of Growl)
* You can specify a folder to store all the images we downloaded. Come back to enjoy them every time you like!
When you start iWallpaper, you will see a small icon like a monitor on the menu bar (top-right corner of your main screen). Click that to access the full functionality of iWallpaper. Note that you will not see a dock icon for our app.
We've received several questions about the source refresh frequency and let's clarify: we fetch the images from various internet sources, and several of them change the image just once a day. However, a large portion of our sources like Flickr, Vlad studio, Hot Girls, WallpaperStop, and W3Wallpapers will give you a different image every time you refresh.
If you have any suggestions, comments, or bug reports, please send to micromacapp AT gmail DOT com, or use the "Feedback" in the status menu. If you like our app, please rate us by using the "Rate in App Store" in the status menu.
* Lion and Mountain Lion compatibility update!
* Fixed several image source problems!
* Added several new internet image sources!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 19, 2012
- SkyDream Works
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (14)
- 2.0 MB