iPack is a full-featured compressed archives manager.
- Compress 7z, zip, jar, and rar archives
- Decompress 7z, zip, jar, rar, cab, deb, iso, arj, gz and bz2 archives
- NEW! Integration with Finder: compress and decompress files in Finder directly
- Quick preview files without extracting them
- Conversion from 7z/zip/rar/gz/bz2 to 7z/zip/rar formats
- Quick archive decompression by dragging files to the drop basket
- Take advantage of the power of multicore CPU: iPack works at least 100% faster when you have 2011 Macs.
- Superb speed benefited by 64-bit computing power
- Full support of international file names (especially Chinese, Japanese and Korean file names created by old archivers)
- Full support of password-protected archives
- Full support of drag and drop
- Multi-volumed archives support
- Search file names inside archives with fancy highlight effect
(1) You must own a valid copy of rar to use rar compression. Rar decompression doesn't require it.
(2) When you compress to multiple volumes or open split volumes, you need to specify the folder of all volumes again.
* Fixed: on OS X Yosemite, selected file names are opaque when "Reduce Transparency" in Accessibility setting is selected.
+ Improved: iPack just got a 10% overall performance boost when compressing and decompressing archives on 2011 or older Macs, and 5% for newer Macs.
* Fixed: UI problems in OS X Yosemite.
* Fixed: some minor bugs.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 19, 2015
- Little Big Monster Inc.
- 4.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (46)