Illuminate lets you cycle through your windows like Command-Tab lets you cycle through your applications. It gives you large, easy to identify window screenshots so you can quickly switch to your desired window without squinting. Or you can use Quick Switch and just type in all or part of the window's title to jump directly there from anywhere.
• Cycle through your windows with big, beautiful thumbnails at the touch of a key.
• Cycle through all the windows on your Mac, grouped by application starting with the frontmost application.
• Jump directly to a window from anywhere by typing in all or part of the title.
• Cycle through your tabs in Safari and Chrome at a keystroke.
• Find misplaced windows by searching for text found in their contents.
• Full AppleScript support so you can extend and script Illuminate.
• See all your windows in one place using Illuminate's system wide window menu.
You can customize many of Illuminate's features, including the keyboard shortcuts for invoking all of your favorite Illuminate features.
• Fixed bug where windows on separate spaces failed to show up in the app menu, Cycle Windows, and Quick Switch.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 10, 2012
- Fortunate Bear, LLC
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.8 MB