— Launch SALE! 50% OFF for a limited time —
iGuard protects your Mac by keeping an eye on the currently logged in users. Even though Mac OS X is already well-protected, iGuard adds an extra layer of security and will protect you from hackers that could gain remote access to your Mac.
- Logged in users. iGuard lets you see which users are currently logged into your Mac.
- Log out anyone. With iGuard, you can force any user to log out.
- ActiveProtect. iGuard will notify you whenever someone logs into your Mac or whenever someone logs out.
* Fixed a bug which caused iGuard to sometimes crash.
* Fixed a bug which sometimes deactivated ActiveProtect when iGuard launches.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 25, 2013
- Mihaela Popescu
- 0.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (8)