iCacti - Server monitor
★★★★★ Also available for iOS on the App Store ★★★★★
iCacti helps you to monitor server's - Linux, Windows, Mac - and your network device's - printer, router, switch - activity, status and uptime and display historical graphs about them. The application accesses your remote server or computer and natively displays graphical information on your desktop. It alerts you when any of the monitored hosts become unavailable or a server resource reach a threshold limit.
• Connecting to Cacti instances through HTTP/HTTPS
• Access Cacti instances protected by authentication (including Builtin, Web Basic and LDAP authentication)
• Log in to multiple accounts
• Display thumbnails of graphs for overview
• Monitoring host status and availability
• Monitoring threshold alerts
• Display threshold and host status alerts in Mountain Lion's Notification Center
Cacti is a complete network graphing solution that should be installed on the remote server/computer. More info: http://cacti.net
It does not require to install any plugin on your Cacti instance but the connecting user has to be access to the tree view and the "Default Tree View Mode" should be set to "Dual Pane".
If you have any feedback or question, we'd love to hear from you! You can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter at @webin. For more information about iCacti, please visit our website: http://webinhq.com
Cacti for Mac 1.1.2 is a maintenance release that fixes connection issues:
• Fixed connection issues through HTTPS with self signed certificates.
• Web-Basic and Built-In authentication can be used together (the credentials should be same).
Changes from previous iCacti for Mac versions:
• Fixed connection issues on systems where Thold plugin not available on the remote server.
• Added Mountain Lion Notification Center alerts
• Fixed a bug where Host Status plugin appeared in wrong order on the sidebar
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 01, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (7)
- 1.7 MB