Hour - World Clock
Mac OS Utilities
Hour, your popular and convenient free World Clock since 2012.
• Quick Access from the menu bar.
• Add or Delete any city, as many as you want.
• Simply rearrange your cities by drag and drop.
• Hour display the Clock Face black or white background, following the night and day of the city.
• Display AM/PM format or 24H format.
• Notification Center Widget.
• Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday information displayed*.
• Display an analog or digital Clock, in the menu bar.
• Optionally display the current date, in the menu bar.
• Theme light or dark.
• Easily schedule meetings or calls with friends or colleagues with the time travel slider*.
• Rename the city as you want.
• Fine tune time format per world clock*.
• Digital mode for your World Clocks.
• Sunrise, Sunset information*.
• Time Offset information*.
• Transparency mode.
• VoiceOver support.
Hour never prompts you for a review because we value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance.
Hour, your amazing free World Clock since 2012, got this year a major update. Hour has been fully re-written from the ground up to celebrate our new The Clock 4 for macOS and iOS.
∙New refined UI integrate beautifully with macOS Mojave.
∙Window can be resized.
∙City database update with more cities and time zones fixed, Mars time zones, ...