Mac OS Utilities
Need to keep an eye on whats going on? Want to know if the kids made it home or what the babysitter is up to? Would you like to snap a picture of the intruder that is stealing you computer? Home Watch is for you.
Home Watch works in two ways. It either snaps a picture when motion is detected or it takes a picture at time intervals you set. You can even have it do both at the same time. You choose the folder you want the pictures stored in and, if you select a folder that is backed up in the cloud (such as a DropBox® folder), you can see what is happening from your work computer or smart phone.
Home watch works with your computer’s built in camera, if you have one, or any Mac compatible external camera such as a USB web cam.
• Complete rewrite with modern framework
• Improved image trip level settings with live level meter
• Camera sensitivity setting
• Option to ignore certain colors - great for blinking equipment lights
• Selectable delay between motion image captures
• User selectable size of saved images
• User selectable image count before rollover
• Improved users guide