HardwareGrowler is the best way to find out when hardware status changes on the Mac. If you need to know what's going on with your Mac, then you need HardwareGrowler.
When your power cable unplugs, HardwareGrowler will spring into action and lets you know about it. Plug in a device like a keyboard, thumb drive, or even a usb headset and get notified about the hardware changes.
HardwareGrowler will also let you know about changes to networking on your Mac. When a wireless connection changes to a different access point or an IP address changes, you'll be notified about the change.
HardwareGrowler is what you need if you need to know about your hardware. HardwareGrowler uses Growl to provide notifications or can do it all by itself. Simple to use, easy to configure, HardwareGrowler is the application for those who need to know.
- Resolved an issue where notifications would not be fired for network changes.
- Power notifications now have better descriptions.
- HardwareGrowler has been rewritten from scratch.
- You can now turn specific features of HardwareGrowler on and off
- Adds the ability to ignore drives by name.
- Networking monitoring drastically improved.
- Adds support for IPv6.
- Adds support for USB Ethernet adapters.
- Adds support for Notification Center when Growl is not present on 10.8.
- Capster features are now in HardwareGrowler. You can see notifications for key presses on the Capslock, Numlock, FN and Shift keys.
- The Power monitor has additional control for when it will fire a notification.
- Added French and Spanish localizations.
- Resolved an issue with the Swedish localization displaying in Romanian.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 26, 2013
- The Growl Project
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (84)
- 4.7 MB