Mac OS Utilities
HamLog is an amateur radio logging application. It maintains past contacts in chronological order giving the user the ability to quickly add new and edit existing contacts.
* Contact Logging and search
* Rig Control via wired serial or Piglet from Pignology
* Export/Import ADIF
* Name/QTH resolution based on callsign
- QRZ XML Subscriber support
- US based option for non-subscribers to QRZ
* Independent callsign look up tool
* Q signal list
* IARU Prefixes List
* US Band Plan
* RST Explained
* Latest DX Spots from DX Summit
* Manual Grid Square Calculator given lat/long
* Bearing (and long path) calculation given two grid squares,
* WWV Propagation report
* Contest Calendar
* Wavelength Calculator
* UTC Clock
* Part 97 - Full Text
I will happily respond to feedback, entertain feature requests, and answer questions directly, please contact me at the email address listed on n3wg.com or QRZ.
Fix for CloudSynch Login issues on newer versions of OSX.