Mac OS Utilities
HamLog is an amateur radio logging application. It maintains past contacts in chronological order giving the user the ability to quickly add new and edit existing contacts.
* Contact Logging and search
* Rig Control via wired serial or Piglet from Pignology
* Export/Import ADIF
* Name/QTH resolution based on callsign
- QRZ XML Subscriber support
- US based option for non-subscribers to QRZ
* Independent callsign look up tool
* Q signal list
* IARU Prefixes List
* US Band Plan
* Latest DX Spots from DX Summit
* Manual Grid Square Calculator given lat/long
* Bearing (and long path) calculation given two grid squares,
* WWV Propagation report
* Contest Calendar
* Wavelength Calculator
* UTC Clock
* Part 97 - Full Text
I will happily respond to feedback, entertain feature requests, and answer questions directly, please contact me at the email address listed on n3wg.com or QRZ.
* Pigtail/Serial will be stopped when editing a contact to avoid overwriting the freq/mode of the contact being edited.
* Fix WWV Propagation Report tool.
* Fixed DX Spots tool.
* ADIF Import Bug Fixes