Geekbench measures your computer's processor and memory performance.
Geekbench provides a comprehensive set of tests engineered to quickly and accurately measure processor and memory performance. Designed to make benchmarks easy to run and easy to understand, Geekbench takes the guesswork out of producing robust and reliable benchmark results.
* Added support for iMac (Late 2012).
* Added support for MacBook Pro (Retina Early 2013).
* Fixed a bug where stress test output did not appear on the command line.
* Fixed a bug that could cause uploads to fail when using a proxy.
* Fixed a bug that could cause uploads to fail on older hardware.
* Fixed a bug that could cause unwanted characters to appear in messages.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 13, 2013
- Primate Labs
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (17)
- 6.4 MB