Are you fed up with common boring blue folders? With Folders Factory, you can easily change their colour, add pictures, include text, assign textures or even make them look like "embossed" system folders.
Doing this will improve your performance and your system’s appearance. You’ll no longer have to read folder names as you can now easily identify the one you need.
The application is very user-friendly. All you have to do is: drag the image you want into the application’s window, configure the way it looks, and then drag the folder you want to modify there too. Done.
For users with new retina display:
Until update, you need select Folders Factory.app in Finder and press cmd+i (or in context menu select "Get Info"). You will see new window, make sure that the "Open in Low Resolution" box is checked in it.
- To reposition an object, move your pointer over the object, and then drag the pointer.
- To rotate an object, put your pointer outside any corner of the bounding outline around the object and drag.
• Retina support
• Support of new icons sizes (256x256 and 1024x1024)
• Added support of upcoming OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
• Added Brazilian Portuguese localization.
• Sorting icons in Library
• Now image always stay clear after moving object
• Ability to scale up images
• Moving object with arrow keys
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 28, 2012
- George Lyakhov
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (47)
- 13.0 MB