Mac OS Utilities
It is a very easy to use tool to merge any number of folders and files.
How to use:
1. Add folders and files to the file list panel, choose the folders and files need to merge by check it.
2. Select merge option, and choose a target folder to save the merged files. (the target folder MUST NOT be any of the source folder)
3. Click "Merge" button to merge. If found anything wrong, please click "Undo" button to undo the previous merge
1. Support to merge folders automatically or manually, and also supports recovery.
2. Support to merge folders hierarchy ， flat or search and merge folders which have the same name.
3. Support to copy or move files when merge.
1. Please don't add the target folder to the source folder list as well. for example, if you want merge 2 folders, then add the 2 folders to the source folder list pane, and select a third folder as the target folder.
2. Double click to open the file by default application.
3. Support to drag files from the conflict list to other application for further processing.
* Add an option to search&merge folders have the same name
* Fix bug