* Inspect content of disks and folders, Browse files by sorting with file types
* Calculate the total size of each file type
How to use it:
1. Add/Drag folder to the file list table
2. App start to scan folders automatically.
3. After scan, click "?" button to view the files in the folder, sorted by types
1 Scan disks fast, sort and find files quickly, easy and accurate.
2. Quickly calculate the number of each type of file as well as the disk space occupied.
3. Quickly calculate folder and all its sub-folder size.
4. Quickly find out the biggest folder and the biggest file.
5. Quickly find out all empty folders.
6. Quickly find out all hidden files and locked files.
7. Support to read the content of package file and bundle file.
8. Support file preview and thumbnail preview.
9. Support to open files/folders in Finder directly.
10. Support to delete files and folders from App directly.
11. Support to drag files and folders to other App, perfect integration with other applications.
12. MAC OSX sandbox enabled, ensure having no any influence to your system.
* List .DS_Store file
* Show root folder path in detail window
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 01, 2015
- Dummy Apps
- 4.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (6)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Batch Image Toolset
• Crawler for Tumblr
• Disk Manager - Browse disks offline
• Duplicate Cleaner - find&clean duplicate files
• Easy File Organizer
• Fast Video Browser
• Fast Video Browser Lite
• File Locker - Hide&Lock Files
• Folder Inspector Lite
• Folder Merger
• Folder Watcher - Empty, Copy, Move folder content regularly
• Images Crawler for Tumblr
• Images Rename - batch&manual rename images
• Images Resizer
• Images To PDF
• iSee Lite-Image Browser
• iSee-Image Browser
• Private Browser - Batch download images, batch save webpages
• Private Browser Lite - batch save images from web
• QuickView-image viewer
• Video Crawler for Tumblr
• Webpage Snapshot - Batch convert webpages to PDF, WebArchive and image files