Feeder is a fully featured application for creating, editing and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds.
Feeder can create, download and import RSS 2.0 and iTunes podcast feeds with full support for the iTunes RSS podcasting extensions. Drag and drop enclosure files to create new items, Feeder will automatically tag audio and video files with artwork, etc in all popular podcast formats. Feeder makes editing your feed a breeze with auto-complete, templates, HTML tag insertion, previews and a customizable user interface that easily adapts to the task at hand.
Feeder can publish to FTP, SFTP, FTPS, WebDAV or Amazon S3 servers and will upload the feed, artwork and enclosure files, post to the weblog and share new content on Twitter and Facebook with a single click.
- Fixed a problem where the iTunes New Feed URL field would not work.
- Fixed a problem where fetching the dimensions for an image may not work.
- Fixed a problem where the library window title would not represent the selected feed.
- Fixed a problem where Feeder could hang when enclosure files or other files to be uploaded do not exist.
- When saving a copy of a feed with File > Save As, the feed's original filename is now filled out.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 25, 2013
- Steve Harris
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (10)
- 6.0 MB