Feeder is a fully featured application for creating, editing and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds.
Feeder can create, download and import RSS 2.0 and iTunes podcast feeds with full support for the iTunes RSS podcasting extensions. Drag and drop enclosure files to create new items, Feeder will automatically tag audio and video files with artwork, etc in all popular podcast formats. Feeder makes editing your feed a breeze with auto-complete, templates, HTML tag insertion, previews and a customizable user interface that easily adapts to the task at hand.
Feeder can publish to FTP, SFTP, FTPS, WebDAV or Amazon S3 servers and will upload the feed, artwork and enclosure files, post to the weblog and share new content on Twitter and Facebook with a single click.
- Fixed a problem where SFTP authentication errors would not be reported.
- Fixed an issue where Feeder would try to save an enclosure upload that no longer exists.
- Fixed a problem where passwords may not be updated in the keychain.
- Updated FTP software.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 14, 2014
- Steve Harris
- 4.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (11)