Feeder is a fully featured application for creating, editing and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds.
Feeder can create, download and import RSS 2.0 and iTunes podcast feeds with full support for the iTunes RSS podcasting extensions. Drag and drop enclosure files to create new items, Feeder will automatically tag audio and video files with artwork, etc in all popular podcast formats. Feeder makes editing your feed a breeze with auto-complete, templates, HTML tag insertion, previews and a customizable user interface that easily adapts to the task at hand.
Feeder can publish to FTP, SFTP, FTPS, WebDAV or Amazon S3 servers and will upload the feed, artwork and enclosure files, post to the weblog and share new content on Twitter and Facebook with a single click.
- Improved the formatting of HTML when paragraphs and line breaks are removed.
- Improved HTML syntax highlighting with mismatched quotes.
- Fixed a problem overriding the default server for individual image or enclosure uploads.
- Fixed a problem where the latest due item may not be published automatically.
- Fixed a problem where resetting ping services would create an additional blank entry.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 3 days ago
- Steve Harris
- 4.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (11)