Fast Video Browser - browse videos by snapshot
Mac OS Utilities
A fast video browser and management tool.
* Browse videos by file list and thumbnail(snapshots)
* Save videos snapshot in local video library for browsing offline
[ How to use it: ]
step 1. Drag/add video files or folders contain video files to app
step 2. This app will snapshot all video files automatically, and list them by thumbnail, press option(alt)+t key to show the thumbnail window
step 3. Save video snapshots to video library, videos can be browse offline later
[ Key Features: ]
1. Capture video screenshot super fast. Support all popular video formats, including avi, mp4, mpg, flv, mov, wmf, rmvb and much more.
2. Support to read video meta data, support to save video meta data in local library for browsing offline
3. Rich video screenshot options. you can capture screenshot from videos freely.
4. Support video file sort and play. Rich keyboard shortcuts. videos can be sort by file size, duration, file name, create date and etc.
5. Support video files drag&drop. Read videos from folders and its sub-folders automatically
6. Support video play count, it is easy to know which videos you view often and which videos are never played.
7. Support video icon&thumbnail zoom in&out （support pinch gesture and Alt/Option/Command + mouse scroll wheel）
[ Contact :]
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How to save videos to local library?
1) Select the videos you want to save in the video list.
2) Choose "Save to video library" from "File" menu, and wait ti saving process to finish.
3) When relaunch the app, lick the HOME icon on the toolbar, the app will switch to the video library, your saved videos will be list in the list.
2. How can I choose my own path to save video library?
1). Switch to video library mode
2) Click "+" button to choose a folder (or drag a folder to list view)
3) The chosen folder will be your video library folder, and you can switch to default video library folder from menu.
* Support to read media meta data
* Fix bug