Mac OS Utilities
** Worked on this app during my spare time. Leave review to let me know how I am doing! **
Everyday Calculator, as the name suggests, will satisfy all your daily calculator needs. However, it can do so much more!
This is a custom calculator, designed with YOU in mind.
Our calculator is a minimalistic, efficient calculator that only gives you operands that you need and use, not a whole lot of distracting clutter. You decide how large or small you want your calculator to be, with no restrictions on size adjustments. Our Everyday Calculator will stay alive on your desktop and will fade and idle when you are busy with other software, only to immediately spring back to life, just when you need it. Can’t find the % operand on other calculators? Not to worry! Our Everyday Calculator features the % operand, ready for use.
If you have any question or issue, please do not hesitate to contact us over the support URL. Positive feedback/review is very much appreciated.
- Compatible with OSX Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), and Mountain Lion (10.8)
- Professionally designed graphic
- Resizable calculator with no size restriction
- Always on top but becomes faded when inactive
- Hot keys for keyboard and keypad
- Visual button response when user mouse clicked or keyboard pressed
- Active operand (plus, minus, multiply, divide) is shown on left side of display
- Copy and paste displayed number out to clipboard
- Includes popular features of AC, C, percent (%), and memory (mc,m+,m-,mr)
- Copy number to clipboard: [Command + C]
- Quit the calculator: [Command + Q]
- 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0: [Numbers]
- Add: [+]
- Subtract: [-]
- Multiply: [x, or *]
- Divide: [/]
- Percent: [%]
- Evaluate: [Return, or Enter]
- Dot: [.]
- Clear: [C][clear]
- All clear: [Esc]
- Backspace: [delete]
- Memory clear (mc): [Control + C]
- Memory addition (m+): [Control + +]
- Memory subtract (m-): [Control + -]
- Memory recall (mr): [Control + R]
- The input number is limited at 9 digits (billion)
- Computed number exceeding 9 digits would start loosing precision
Backed by popular demand, we have added feature to persist Calculator size and position across launch. When needed, size and position can be reset to default from menu.
If you like what we are doing, leave a review and let us know. Thank you for your support!