Egis works like shield of Zeus: it visualizes all connections established in your Mac so that you always know the sites your app is connected. If you think an app is suspicious, Egis can launch Activity Monitor for you and you can terminate it with one-click.
- List all established connections.
- List all listening connections.
- TCP and UDP support.
- IPv4 and IPv6 support.
* Fixed: connection type could be modified.
* Fixed: problems under Mountain Lion.
* Fixed: Interface inconsistencies.
* Fixed: local listening address not shown.
* Fixed: menu spelling mistake.
+ NEW: App Sandbox support.
+ NEW: copy connection details by the contextual menu (right-click an app or a connection).
* Changed: in order to be App Sandbox compliant, "Kill app" has been replaced by "Run Activity Monitor".
+ NEW: you can sort app names and connections.
+ NEW: highlight established connections with green color.
+ NEW: remember scroll bar position when refreshing the list.
+ NEW: remember last expanded apps and selected connection when you refresh the list.
+ NEW: automatically refresh the connection list every 5 seconds.
+ NEW: highlight listening connections (which means the app is serving).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 12, 2012
- Little Big Monster Inc.
- 0.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data