Dropshelf makes dragging and dropping easier by providing a resting place for draggable items. Just drag an item to the edge of the screen, and a 'shelf' smoothly slides out.
Drop files, images, URLs and text clippings on the shelf to keep them handy while you find a window or switch apps. Then just drag the items off again.
Create additional shelves simply by dragging an item to another blank area at the edge of the screen, including on multiple monitors. Use Dropshelf to drag items between different tabs, windows, full screen apps, and spaces. You can also use Dropshelf to store frequently used files and text clippings close at hand.
Dropshelf is enhanced for Retina Display.
• Fixed a bug that was affecting Macs with a discrete GPU (Dropshelf was activating the discrete GPU and causing high energy usage.)
• Fully compatible with OS X Mavericks. (Fixed the crash when dragging a file from Dropshelf into Finder.)
• New: Added a dedicated Close button (‘X’) on each shelf.
• New: Added an “Open" menu item for files stored in Dropshelf.
• New: Now you can move a shelf to a different part of the screen. (Just drag the items to the new place.)
• Changed: Removed the option to Pin a shelf. Instead, there is a global setting in Preferences to choose whether shelves automatically close after you drag the contents out.
• Changed: Dropshelf has a cleaner look. All rust and dirt has been removed!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 26, 2013
- Pilotmoon Software
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (17)
- 2.5 MB