Dropshelf makes dragging and dropping easier, by providing a resting place for draggable items. Just drag an item to any edge of the screen, and Dropshelf slides out. Keep files, images, URLs and text clippings handy until you are ready to drag them out to other apps.
How it works:
1. Drag an item to a screen edge, and Dropshelf slides out.
2. Drop the item on the shelf. Add more items to the same shelf, if you like.
3. When you are ready, drag the items out to another app.
- Supports most draggable items, including files, images, web links and text.
- Works great with full screen apps and spaces.
- Supports multiple monitors.
- Retina Display graphics and fluid animation.
Dropshelf is designed for OS X Mountain Lion.
- Add the ability to pin a shelf to keep it open.
- Localization in 8 languages.
Version 1.0.1 is the initial public release of PopClip.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 31, 2012
- Pilotmoon Software
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (12)
- 2.6 MB