Draw on My Screen EZ
Mac OS Utilities
Draw anywhere, any time on your screen!
Note: Drawing is through the use of mouse or touchpad; i.e., drawing lines track mouse cursor on screen. If a touchscreen is equipped, a stylus or finger can be used to draw. Keyboard is also required during drawing (pressing hotkeys triggers drawing actions). The drawings exist only in a separate layer that sits on top of the background application. They only overlap on the screen but will not interact or interfere with each other. So it is safe to use this app with others at the same time. Currently does not support drawing over apps on full screen mode.
- Add handwriting/drawings during slide presentation for better illustration
- Add temporary notes on screen to mark documents of other apps
- Outline objects on screen and keep the drawings for reference to use in another screen view
- Simply doodle as you go
** This is the Lite/Free version of Draw on My Screen. In the Full version, you can customize drawings. The premium features include:
- Customizable line color/width
- Presets to allow for up to 4 user-defined line settings. Presets let you quickly switch among different line settings with hotkeys
- Customizable hotkeys
- Preferences saved automatically. All custom settings are remembered so everything looks exactly the same upon re-launch
- Adjustable transparency of drawing
* Fixed an issue when quitting abruptly led to an incomplete Preferences file which stops the app from re-launching. This only affected some users after a recent OS upgrade.