••• DockView is free to download and try out. However, you can purchase DockView using an In-App Purchase •••
DockView extends OS X’s Dock and shows window previews whenever you hover your mouse over an application or while using CMD+Tab. It helps you visualise the windows you currently have open and easily find the window you are looking for.
• Activate windows. Click anywhere on a preview to activate the window.
• Close windows. You can use DockView to easily close windows.
• Live previews. The previews refresh constantly so you can keep an eye on windows without activating them.
• Dock Badges. DockView can show dock badges with the number of windows open.
• Customizable. The previews can be any size you want.
• No hacks. DockView doesn't modify the Dock or any system file.
• Fixed a bug which sometimes caused previews for windows that have been closed to still be shown
• Fixed a memory leak
• Fixed issues with multiple monitors
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 20, 2013
- Bogdan Popescu
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (26)
- 1.2 MB