Display Maid allows you to save and restore window locations based on your display configuration.
If you have a laptop that you use with one or more external displays, and you're tired of having to rearrange your windows every time you connect/disconnect your display, then Display Maid is for you.
With Display Maid you can:
• Arrange your windows the way you like then and then save the positions of those windows.
• Restore the last saved set of window positions with a single click, or keyboard shortcut.
• Windows can be saved/restored globally, or by individual app.
• Window layouts are owned by a specific display configuration. Save one set with a single display, save another with multiple, those layouts will only restore with the appropriate display configuration.
• Let Display Maid automatically restore window positions when a display is connected/disconnected.
Display Maid has been redesigned to work better with OS X Yosemite and have a simpler, more streamlined user experience.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 20, 2015
- 2.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (102)