This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Utilities
Diskonverter makes handling Disk Images easier. You can drag and drop Images or folders to convert, create or compact DMGs, ISOs and other Imags. Diskonverter relies on the Mac OS X Framework.
First select the destination folder, then click in the window to cycle between these features:
- Convert Mac OS X-Disk Images (mostly DMG) to ISO for easy exchange with Windows
- Make DMG or ISO from folders
- Create Video-DVDs from folders containing the VIDEO_TS-folder
- Compact Sparse Bundles, in which you often create or delete files to save some space on your harddisk.
- Check Read Only Images to correct some errors. This copies the checksum and check type to the Clipboard, e.g. for checking downloadable images.
- Extract the content of an Image to a newly created folder inside the current folder.
- Smaller bugfixes
- Activate ZLIB-compression for your self-made DMGs
- Set the band-width of your self-made Sparsebundles. This is a great option when synchronizing DMGs for Mac OS X via one of the many cloud-services. This idea works only on Mac OS X!