** ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME **
** No more chaos on your desktop. Keep related files on in groups. **
Lifehacker verdict: “If you've got a messy desk, this app can help you regain control.”
The app lets you create groups of related files on your desktop. You can freely move groups of files around on your desktop and add or remove files via drag & drop.
Each group has a title so that you can organize your files any way you like. For example, you could create separate groups for each project you are working on, or add separate groups for photos and text documents. If you frequently take screenshots, that would be another good fit for a group. The possibilities are endless.
Quick Look integration: press Space or ⌘Y to open a Quick Look preview of the selected file.
• Group related files on your desktop
• Add/remove files via drag & drop
• Freely move groups around
• Resize groups by dragging either edge/corner
• Rename by double-clicking on the group title
• Context menu with more options
• Dock or menu bar icon (choose via Preferences)
• Additional list view with file names to the right of icons
• Adjust opacity of title and group background
• Change the background color
• Hide the reflections
• Adjust the grid size
Very active development! Let us know what features you would like.
- Updated for the MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Addressed issue where group would minimize while Quick Look window was open
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 09, 2013
- Kitestack Software
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (11)
- 4.1 MB