CreateUserPkg generates installer packages that you can add to your deployment workflow, that when installed create a local user account. The generated packages are compatible with all deployment utilities that support standard Mac packages, and work on 10.5 through 10.8.
• Fixed permissions for standard users to change their name, password, picture, etc (thanks to Greg Collen).
• The last version that can generate 10.5 and 10.6 accounts, 1.3 will be 10.7+ only.
• Allow packages with empty password (thanks to Dan Keller).
• Fixed automatic logins that only worked on 2nd boot (thanks to Joseph Chilcote).
• Fixed empty password hash when you clicked Save without leaving the Password/Verify field (thanks to ih84ds).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 10, 2013
- Göteborgs universitet
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (6)
- 0.5 MB