CleanMyDrive: External Drives Manager
CleanMyDrive cleans up your thumb drives, memory cards and external HDDs from needless service junk generated by Windows or Mac OS (such as .DS_Store, Thumbs.db, .Spotlight, hidden trashes and so on). It also helps you access all your available drives within one menu.
“...a cute little companion to ease up your workflow” MacStories
" ... a nifty utility both for people who want an easier way to manage drives" MacWorld
"... just let it run in the background and keep your drives from accumulating junk" LifeHacker
“I can’t see any reason for you to not install it” AppShopper
“The app is super simplistic” Cult of Mac
“It makes storage-related chores a breeze.” Softpedia
Manage your removable drives as easy as never before with CleanMyDrive!
- Clean up external HDDs and flash drives from junk manually or automatically
- Eject all external and DMG drives with one click
- Access and eject your drives right from the main menu
- Monitor free space on your drives
- Works with external HDDs, flash drives, DMG files and network volumes
How CleanMyDrive helps you in real life:
- Cleans those annoying service files that your media player fails to play
- Erases files from your drives, not just moves them to Trash like Finder
- Removes thumbs.db and other Windows files that bring no value
- Ejects all drives at once correctly when you hurry your Mac into sleep mode
CleanMyDrive. Take full control over your removable drives!
- Fixed crash on drives Eject.
- Fixed issue with incorrect popover positioning after external display attachment.
- Fixed incorrect show up animation of the popover.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 15, 2013
- MacPaw Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1453)
- 4.5 MB