This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Utilities
IMPORTANT: Make sure to get the update to 4.6.2 for free at http://tunabelly.com/tgupdate after purchasing.
Looking for fan control? Try a free trial of the PRO version at http://tunabelly.com/tgpro
Monitor and log all the temperatures and fan speeds inside your Mac.
With over 650 international five star ratings and world class support, it's a must have tool for every Mac user.
• Run in background mode with the info displayed in the menu bar.
• See the temperature values in either Celsius or Fahrenheit for every temperature sensor in your Mac.
• See the current, min and max values for every fan in your Mac.
• Log all temperatures, fan speeds and alerts to a CSV file.
• Show an alert if a temperature gets too hot.
• Choose what gets displayed in the menu bar.
• Works on all Macs.
Rated 8/10 on mac.appstorm.net.
Rated 5/5 on crazymikesapps.com.
Rated 4/5 and Editor's Pick on check-my-temp.mac.informer.com.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email us and we will usually get back to you within one business day.
What customers are saying:
"This program just saved my MacBook" - Far West
"Awesome App!!!" - david.burns
"Get it now" - codes00
"Thanks to this I discovered that my fan on my new Macbook Pro was defective." - trjras123
"It works like it said it does." - jdphil07
"Love it!!!" - Thomas Larsen
• Update to TG 4.6.2 for free at http://tunabelly.com/tgupdate
• Resolved critical issue where checking the drive temperatures (via SMART) could cause the Mac to freeze up momentarily.
• Resolved issue where potentially bogus sensors would appear.
• Resolved issue where the CSV log file would be overwritten when the app started up.
• Resolved issue where some sensors were duplicated.
• Resolved issue where it was possible to have a GPU sensor showing zero degrees.
• Added sensors from the new areas as choices for displaying in the menu bar.
Plus it also includes all the great updates from 4.0:
• Added support for MBP Retina sensors.
• Added support for more sensors including the new Logic Board area.
• Added ability to log temperatures and fan speeds in CSV (Comma Separated Values) for easy importing into Numbers or Excel.
• Misc improvements and bug fixes.