This app was removed from the App Store.
Adware Stopper - Anti Malware
Mac OS Utilities
WE OFFER THE BEST PROVEN PROTECTION FOR YOUR DATA & PRIVACY
Adware Stopper is the complete adware removal solution that you will find available on the Apple Mac AppStore.
If you are experiencing any browser problems, popups, ads or even if your Mac is running slow, our product is the answer.
With just a simple click, you can scan your entire Mac. Our engineers designed the Adware Stopper to provide the ultimate user experience with an intuitive and easy to use user interface. The scan speed was not forgotten, and we are proud to tell our customers that our product has the best scanning speed in the market.
We use a signature-based scanning engine, and the malware definitions are updated on a daily basis.
Our malware research team is continuously harvesting malware signatures from different corners of the Internet and add them to our database so we can provide the ultimate protection against malware for our customers.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
CyberByte™ development team thanks you for your attention and we hope that you will enjoy our product.
For support or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For false positive, please email us at email@example.com
Because we care about you, we improved the following:
- smashed some bugs that were causing the application to crash
- Improved scan engine
- improved the malware database update system to be a little bit smarter
- added a dedicated customers support for users who are experiencing problems with the license restore
- improved CPU and energy usage while scanning by fixing a minor bug