Do you accidentally press the Caps Lock key all the time? If so, the Capster is exactly what you need. This easy to use application will tell you when you pressed the Caps Lock, either on its own or through Growl.
When you press the Caps Lock key, Capster's menu bar icon will change as well. For touch typists this is a great way to keep your focus on the screen.
- Capster now includes updated artwork.
- Capster can now make a sound when you press the Caps Lock key.
- You can now get notifications for the Function (FN) key.
- You can now get notifications for the Num Lock key.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 07, 2012
- The Growl Project
- 0.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (21)