Thunder Image Renamer
Mac OS Utilities
A very easy to use batch rename tool.
[ How to use it: ]
1. Add images to app and choose the images to rename
2 . click "rename" button
3. do some setting
4. if you want to save the renamed file to other folder, check "save to folder" option and choose a target folder, otherwise, the app will rename the original files
5. click "start" button to start rename.
[ Key Features: ]
* Support rich rename template:
name prefix + join character(white space, "-","_",none) + name suffix(number, create date, image size, none )
* Support rename image batch&manually.
* Support to rename orignal image files or save renamed files to other folder.
* Support reorder images by drag&drop or click table header.
[ Contact: ]
********please note *******
Dear users, if you fail to rename the image inline, please be sure:
1. you have the permission to rename the image.
2. please add the folder contain the image to app, instead of add the image itself the app directly. because OSX sandbox may prevent app to edit the file.
3. Save your modified image to a specified folder from the "rename" panel.
* Adjust view arrangement, Improve user experience
* Fix bug