Mac OS Utilities
Creates a local backup of your Gmail account.
Lightweight, silent and reliable.
BackUp Gmail is the easiest way to backup your Gmail account and protect your data.
* Multiple accounts
* Very simple Restore procedure (with resume feature)
* You can access your data whenever you want: all emails are saved in plain text (.eml format with attachments)
* Install it and forget about it, is a lightweight Status Bar App that works in the background
* Personalize it: how the backup is performed, set-up your destination folders as you wish and decide if you want an hourly or daily backup of your account (and set the times yourself)
* Snapshots of folders (Gmail labels)
For any questions, or comments, you can email us at email@example.com
You need some Gmail settings: http://backupgmail.m4ss.net/support/gmail-settings/
Read the FAQ: http://backupgmail.m4ss.net/faq/
- OAuth2 authorization system on backup and restore procedures
- new Statistics page in Utilities
- moved IMAP transaction logs in a local file (for debug procedure)