Mac OS Utilities
Tired of remounting your network shares? AutoMounter ensures that your shares are always mounted when you need them.
AutoMounter is a sleek and powerful menu item designed to automatically mount your network shares.
- Automatically Mounts SMB / AFP / NFS / WebDAV / (FTP is read-only)
- Quickly remounts shares if they unmount
- Supports multiple NAS appliances, with server and share discovery
- Advanced mount rule matching against WiFi, VPN, and more...
- Wake On LAN to unavailable servers
- Dark Theme
PRO SETTINGS (In-App Purchase)
- Mount in /Volumes and other custom locations (requires Helper App)
- Open Apps and Files when a share mounts
- Run Commands and Scripts when a share mounts
- Export Settings to a Managed Profile
In this version, we've added a load of improvements and bug fixes. Keep those feature requests coming! Thanks for your support!
- Added ping mount rule
- WebDAV (HTTP/S) port checkers now utilise system proxy settings
- Don't unmount shares if primary network changes to VPN
- Small bug fixes and improvements