AutoEncrypt syncronizes encrypted version of your files.
- Total automation: set it and forget it.
- It understands Mac filesystem, so attributes, applications and bundles are preserved.
- Automatic compression of each file and bundle to save space and bandwidth.
1) Make a backup to USB as soon as you connect it to the computer.
2) Put private backups on a public server
3) Share and edit live files to a limited group of people using a public server.
4) Protect against Man-In-The-Middle attacks. Files are encrypted (even the filename) and every bit is tamper proof.
5) Share files designed to different people to different folders, where each recipient can only access the right files.
6) Organize files in different ways on different computers. Generate different key for each category of files. Syncronize to a server accessable from all computers. On each computer the unencrypted folder can be put anywhere so a new root folder can be choosen for each category. Each file will be syncronized immediatly to each machine when a file changes. Endless possibilities.
7) One-way syncronization. Just select Read Only on the folder where the files must not be changed.
* Bug fixes.
* Speed enhancements.
* Much lower memory usage.
* New feature: Any number of One Time Keys can be added.
* New use case: FileMaker backup offsite storage.
* New tool: High speed generation of random data. Generate terabyte files in reasonable time.
* New tool: Fingerprint file using SHA512.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 08, 2013
- Runaker Produktkonsult AB
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 4.4 MB