AutoEncrypt syncronizes encrypted version of your files.
- Total automation: set it and forget it.
- It understands Mac filesystem, so attributes, applications and bundles are preserved.
- Automatic compression of each file and bundle to save space and bandwidth.
1) Make a backup to USB as soon as you connect it to the computer.
2) Put private backups on a public server
3) Share and edit live files to a limited group of people using a public server.
4) Protect against Man-In-The-Middle attacks. Files are encrypted (even the filename) and every bit is tamper proof.
5) Share files designed to different people to different folders, where each recipient can only access the right files.
6) Organize files in different ways on different computers. Generate different key for each category of files. Syncronize to a server accessable from all computers. On each computer the unencrypted folder can be put anywhere so a new root folder can be choosen for each category. Each file will be syncronized immediatly to each machine when a file changes. Endless possibilities.
7) One-way syncronization. Just select Read Only on the folder where the files must not be changed.
8) Optional single shot synchronization, which closes AutoEncrypt when done. This can be used in scripts and to control which version of a file that should be synchronized.
* Do not generate file names beginning with ._ (used for resource forks on non-Mac filesystems)
* Transfer mode bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 30, 2014
- Runaker Produktkonsult AB
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 4.4 MB