- Please, save yourself a potential headache (and a dollar) and try the demo and read the FAQs before you buy: http://www.serialangels.co.uk/index.php/appkiller-faqs/audioswitcher-faq/
1. You can't change HDMI volume - that's a hardware limitation with HDMI itself
2. You can't plug in headphones and switch to internal speakers - that's a hardware limitation with your Mac
3. You can't output to wireless and non wireless and expect them to be in sync - that's partly software, partly hardware and partly physics.
Read this far? So here's what AudioSwitcher can do:
If you've got a problem or a suggestion please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll do my best to help. I get back to 70% of people within TWO hours and 95% people within 24. I've no way of contacting you via the App Store if you just leave a review - many if not all of AudioSwitcher's features are direct responses to individual requests.
Ranked in 20 App Stores around the world! - AppFigures.com
"There’s no easier or faster way to send the Mac’s audio output to Apple TV and AirPlay..." - Mac360 Review
Quick and easy control over AirPlay and other audio devices
AudioSwitcher is a menu bar that allows you to switch quickly between all available input and output devices. In addition you can change the volume of any device without having to change your current input / output.
You can quickly change the sample rate or output to multiple devices at the same time.
Using the preferences screen you can choose to ignore certain devices, set a default start-up input or output device as well as it’s volume.
AudioSwitcher supports any device available to the system: AirPlay, USB, HDMI, Thunderbolt, Bluetooth etc.
AudioSwitcher is ideal if you have multiple sound devices attached to your Mac and want to be able to switch between them without having to use System Preferences.
It’s great for a home theatre set-up allowing selection of default devices (and their volumes) on start-up as well as allowing you to quickly route output to AirPlay devices in one click.
- Allow toggling output from stereo to mono
- Show Mute Status on Menu Bar
- Show Stereo/Mono on Menu Bar
- Ignore devices lists can now be sorted
- Various Fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 01, 2015
- Paul O'Neill
- 1.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (69)