(Please expand to see full description)
Ranked in 20 App Stores around the world! - AppFigures.com
"There’s no easier or faster way to send the Mac’s audio output to Apple TV and AirPlay..." - Mac360 Review
*** Vote for NEW features at www.serialangels.co.uk ***
++++ If you've got a problem or a suggestion please contact us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help. We've no way of contacting you via the App Store if you just leave a comment, we really do pride ourselves on our support - many if not all of AudioSwitcher's features are direct responses to individual requests. ++++
Quick and easy control over AirPlay and other audio devices
AudioSwitcher is a menu bar that allows you to switch quickly between all available input and output devices. In addition you can change the volume of any device without having to change your current input / output.
You can quickly change the sample rate or output to multiple devices at the same time.
Using the preferences screen you can choose to ignore certain devices, set a default start-up input or output device as well as it’s volume.
AudioSwitcher supports any device available to the system: AirPlay, USB, HDMI, Thunderbolt, Bluetooth etc.
AudioSwitcher is ideal if you have multiple sound devices attached to your Mac and want to be able to switch between them without having to use System Preferences.
It’s great for a home theatre set-up allowing selection of default devices (and their volumes) on start-up as well as allowing you to quickly route output to AirPlay devices in one click.
Here are some things to be aware of:
- It is not possible on the majority of current consumer Mac hardware to switch between headphones and the internal speakers when there is a headphone jack physically connected.
- Volume control is only supported if the hardware device provides a volume control; HDMI, notably, does not.
- Multiple device output is not suitable for AirPlay or Bluetooth devices - on current versions of OS X you’re going to hear some audible feedback (buzzing)
-- Improvements to the detection of new hardware
-- Better handling of badly behaved AirPlay devices
-- Various bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 01, 2014
- Paul O'Neill
- 1.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (51)