AtHome Video Streamer - Video surveillance for home security
AtHome Video Streamer instantly turns your Mac computer into a video surveillance camera. Pairing with AtHome Camera App, you can access and control the home security camera from anywhere at anytime.
******* Main Features ********
1. Remote monitoring on the go: Watch live video via 3G/4G or WiFi anytime anywhere using your iPhone/iPod/iPad.
2. Motion detection: Whenever motion is triggered, the 30-second video will be recorded, with email and push notification to inform you of the event.
******* 3 Steps to Setup ********
Step 1: Download AtHome Video Streamer from App Store and install it onto your Mac computer;
Step 2: A unique Connection ID (also called CID) will be assigned after AtHome Video Streamer is launched in the first time. You are required to define your own username and password;
Step 3: Start AtHome Camera app on your iPhone/iPod/iPad, type in the above CID, the username and password, you are ready to connect!
If you have any questions about setting up an AtHome Video Streamer, please visit http://www.iChano.com/athomecam/ for details.
******** Supporting *********
E-mail: support@iChano.com Feel free to contact. We would love to help. :)
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Athomecamera Follow us on Facebook for the latest product info and promo event.
1. Add a QR Code to CID and support adding new CID by scanning QR Code;
2. Fixed the bug that would prevent watching the recorded videos remotely;
3. Fixed the bugs that caused not to display the profile images in List of All Videos.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 21, 2013
- Circlely Networks Incorporated
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (23)
- 1.0 MB