Mac OS Utilities
Give the STOP to manual files rename! Simplify your work!
Application is designed to rename specified files and directories according specified name (wild characters as ? and * are supported), last file or directory modified date and time and rename mask.
- Browser to select start path (directory) with “show hidden files” option. (You are able to select hidden directories.)
- File or directory name to rename could be case sensitive or case insensitive (wild characters as ? and * are supported).
- Selection for only files or directories or both.
- Date and time interval for last file or directory modified date and time.
- Older than - specifies the latest date and time, so the file or directory has to be older than specified date and time.
- Younger than - specifies the earliest date and time, so the file or directory has to be younger then specified date and time.
- Recursion rename renames files or directories also inside subdirectories.
- Comprehensive rename mask with test run option.
- Zero padding counters.
- Progress indicator.
Mountain Lion compatibility.
Explicit sort for external HDD.