Give the STOP to manual files deletion! Simplify your work!
Application is designed to delete files and directories according specified name (wild characters as ? and * are supported) and modified date and time (from - to) in directory structure.
(The deleting certain files may require an admin account !)
- Browser to select start path (directory) with “show hidden files” option. (You are able to select hidden directories.)
- File or directory name to delete could be case sensitive or case insensitive (wild characters as ? and * are supported).
- Selection for only files or directories or both. (Please, be careful! Directory is deleted with its content!)
- Date and time interval for last file or directory modified date and time.
- Older than - specifies the latest date and time, so the file or directory has to be older than that date and time.
- Younger than - specifies the earliest date and time, so the file or directory has to be younger then that date and time.
- Recursion delete deletes files or directories also from subdirectories.
- Immediate delete or “move to trash” option.
- Progress indicator.
Clear TABLE VIEW with FILE PREVIEW functionality - with ability to setup row high and hide preview of deleted files.
If PREVIEW is not used, the picture is not calculated, so operation is much more faster.
The preview picture is resized together with row high adjustment.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 28, 2011
- TheWinterStorm (Marek Zima)
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.8 MB