HoudahGPS can transfer track logs from a wide variety of GPS devices.
HoudahGPS can convert track log files from various formats to GPX, NMEA and KML.
HoudahGPS is a front end to the open source command line tool GPSBabel.
If a device is supported by GPSBabel, it is likely to be supported by HoudahGPS.
Give HoudahGPS a try. It's free and will always stay free.
Supported brands and models include:
* Garmin (USB based devices or serial devices coupled with a USB converter)
* Magellan (USB based devices or serial devices coupled with a USB converter)
* Wintec WBT-100, WBT-101 and WBT-200 via USB and Bluetooth
* Wintec WBT-201 and WBT-1000 via USB and Bluetooth
* Wintec WBT-100, WBT-101 and WBT-201 via USB and Bluetooth
* Wintec WBT-202 via Mass Storage Device mode
* MTK based devices (Qstarz BT-Q1300, iBlue 747, QStarz BT-100, iTrek Z1, ...)
* Holux M-241
* Holux GR-245
* NaviGPS / LocoSys GT-11 / BGT-11
* GlobalSat BT-335
* GPSRecorder for iPhone
Some devices may require additional drivers when used in USB mode.
Please refer to the Help documentation and support forums for information on devices we know about.
Please understand that we cannot possibly test HoudahGPS with all GPS devices.
We appreciate the hard work done by the contributors to the GPSBabel project and hope to do our share by providing this simplified interface to the excellent GPSBabel tool.
Please show you support by donating to the GPSBabel project.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 07, 2011
- Houdah Software
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (13)
- 1.8 MB