Mac OS Travel
Garmin HomePort provides an interface for viewing Garmin marine chart products and managing geographic and nautical data. With HomePort, you can:
• View marine chart products pre-loaded on your GPS device, including BlueChart, BlueChart g2, and BlueChart g2 Vision chart products.
• Transfer waypoints, routes, and tracks to and from your GPS device or your SD card.
• Create, view, and edit marine waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Organize saved waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Find items, such as marine points of interest and navigation aids, included in your detailed chart data.
• View chart data as a navigational chart or as a fishing chart on supported chart products.
• View tide stations, current stations, and water-depth information included in your detailed chart data.
**** Now Free ****
Fixed issue with rendering LakeVu HD Ultra maps.
• Fixed crash when reading SD cards containing multiple maps with same map family.
• Fixed bug where exposed wrecks were shown as depth not height.
• Fixed bug with playing back sonar recording copied into My Collection.
• Fixed bug with not rendering Birdseye images.
• Fixed crash when dragging list on to device ADM file.