Garmin HomePort provides an interface for viewing Garmin marine chart products and managing geographic and nautical data. With HomePort, you can:
• View marine chart products pre-loaded on your GPS device, including BlueChart, BlueChart g2, and BlueChart g2 Vision chart products.
• Transfer waypoints, routes, and tracks to and from your GPS device or your SD card.
• Create, view, and edit marine waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Organize saved waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Find items, such as marine points of interest and navigation aids, included in your detailed chart data.
• View chart data as a navigational chart or as a fishing chart on supported chart products.
• View tide stations, current stations, and water-depth information included in your detailed chart data.
• Added the ability to display and search for markers from ActiveCaptain.
• Added the playback of recorded sonar data.
• Added support for Garmin Cloud Storage.
• Added Russian language support.
• Added ability to report chart errors.
• Fixed various stability issues.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 15, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 1.00 (5)
- 33.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• BaseCamp Mobile
• Garmin BaseCamp
• Garmin BlueChart® Mobile
• Garmin Connect™ Mobile
• Garmin Fit
• Garmin GDL 39 Utility
• Garmin Helm™
• Garmin N. America
• Garmin Smartphone Link
• Garmin Tracker
• Garmin U.S.A.
• Garmin UK & Ireland
• Garmin WebUpdater
• Garmin Western Europe
• POI Loader