Garmin HomePort provides an interface for viewing Garmin marine chart products and managing geographic and nautical data. With HomePort, you can:
• View marine chart products pre-loaded on your GPS device, including BlueChart, BlueChart g2, and BlueChart g2 Vision chart products.
• Transfer waypoints, routes, and tracks to and from your GPS device or your SD card.
• Create, view, and edit marine waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Organize saved waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Find items, such as marine points of interest and navigation aids, included in your detailed chart data.
• View chart data as a navigational chart or as a fishing chart on supported chart products.
• View tide stations, current stations, and water-depth information included in your detailed chart data.
**** Now Free ****
Fixed issue with rendering LakeVu HD Ultra maps.
• Fixed crash when reading SD cards containing multiple maps with same map family.
• Fixed bug where exposed wrecks were shown as depth not height.
• Fixed bug with playing back sonar recording copied into My Collection.
• Fixed bug with not rendering Birdseye images.
• Fixed crash when dragging list on to device ADM file.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 23, 2014
- 33.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (11)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• BaseCamp Mobile
• Garmin BaseCamp
• Garmin BlueChart® Mobile
• Garmin Connect™ Mobile
• Garmin Fit
• Garmin Helm™
• Garmin HUD North America
• Garmin N. America
• Garmin Smartphone Link
• Garmin Tracker
• Garmin U.S.A.
• Garmin UK & Ireland
• Garmin VIRB Edit
• Garmin VIRB™
• Garmin víago™
• Garmin WebUpdater
• Garmin Western Europe
• POI Loader