Approach Stats is a simple, easy to use application to record, store, and view your Garmin Approach G6, G5, or G3 recorded scorecards and G6/G5 recorded statistics.
Quickly find/browse your individual scorecards for each round, calculate your handicap, and aggregate stats for all rounds that have recorded statistics.
• Garmin Approach G6 Support - Approach Stats now supports automatic import of scorecards from the new G6.
• ScoreCard Browser - A new scorecard browser allows you to sort your rounds by date or course, and to quickly locate any scorecard. Individual scorecards can be removed from Scorecard and Statistics views without being deleted from the database, allowing them to be restored at any time.
• Date Range Statistics Filters - Date range filters allow you to see your stats from all rounds, and for the last 24, 12, 6 , 3, and last month. You can also create your own filters for virtually any date range. Set up a range for the period you used your old clubs, and another for the new ones, and find out just how effective your new clubs really are.
• USGA Handicap Calculation - Not a club member? That doesn't mean you can't have an accurately calculated handicap. Approach Stats allows you to enter tee, rating, and slope information for the courses you have played, and apply this info to a single round at a time, or all rounds for that player and course in a single step.
• Manual Scorecard Entry - Forgot to bring your Garmin, but played a great round you want to keep track of. You can now enter a round from your keyboard for any course and player that have been previously imported into the database.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 20, 2012
- Solutions Etcetera
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (2)
- 3.5 MB