This app was removed from the App Store.
Wire — Secure Messenger
Mac OS Business
Wire secures your business and personal chats, files and calls with end-to-end encryption. All data is protected by European privacy laws.
Wire combines strong end-to-end encryption with ease-of-use and all the features to get work done in a team, or bring friends and families together. It works on all major platforms and devices so your chats, files and calls are always in sync and available everywhere.
• End-to-end encryption – Chats, calls and files are secured and only the participants have the keys to unlock what said or sent. Wire does not have access to your conversations.
• Based in Europe – Wire follows strict Swiss data protection laws and all our servers are based in Germany and Ireland.
• Open source and independently audited – Wire’s code is 100% open source and regularly reviewed by independent security experts.
• Mobile, tablet, desktop – The conversations and files are always in sync and you don’t need a phone to sign up or log in.
• Voice and video calls – Get a conference call or screen sharing session going with up to 10 people, or jump on a 1:1 video call for some face-to-face time.
• Secure file sharing – Securely send any file from your device, or from a cloud service like Dropbox.
• Easy-to-use – Wire combines maximum security with great user experience. No training required and as many users say “even my grandmother can use it!”
• 2-in-1 – Wire is the first secure messenger that lets your log in with multiple accounts. Switch between work and personal conversations with just a click.
• Rich conversations – Audio and video messages, GIFs and sketches and likes help to keep the conversation flowing.
Wire is free for personal use.
More info: wire.com
Open for business!
Wire has now full support for logging in with multiple accounts, and using Wire for work in your team.
— Added the option to log out, remove account and manage a team from the sidebar (for team owners and admins).
— CMD+1/2/3 to switch between different accounts.
— Added Estonian translations.
— Improvements to certificate pinning to help better detect man-in-the-middle attacks.
— Shared files lost the file extension when you saved them to your computer.
— Link preview was not created if the image for the preview contained an umlaut character.