Mac OS Social Networking
DON'T BUY! This is an outdated app! See sharetun.es for more information about Share Tunes 2.
Tell your friends what you're listening to!
Share Tunes helps you to tell your friends on Twitter, Facebook and iMessage what you're currently listening to on your Mac. It supports iTunes, Spotify, Vox, Ecoute, Rdio, Sonora and Radium 3. You can find Share Tunes in your menubar and it works in the background.
In Share Tunes' beautifully crafted popup window you can see your current song, its artist and the album cover. Beneath you'll find the services you activated in the preferences.
To tell your friends about a song, just press a button in the popup window or enter one of the shortcuts you configured in the preferences. Then, the sharing sheet will slide in on your screen and you can edit your text, select the account you want to use, and, finally, share it. If you're too lazy to do that every time your're playing a new song, you can activate "Auto Share" in the preferences. Then Share Tunes will do this all automatically in the background. (Please note that Auto Share only works with Twitter)
In the "Advanced"-section in the preferences you can customize the default sharing text, the size of the album cover, and you can add extensions for Twitter, Facebook, iMessage and favorited songs.
But you cannot only share music with Share Tunes, you can also discover new music! The discover feature shows all songs which thousands of other Share Tunes users shared on Twitter. If you want to listen to a song, simply click on it and Share Tunes will search on Google for it. Right-click the row to show more options.
● Share Tunes makes it easy to tell your friends on Twitter, Facebook and iMessage what you're currently listening to
● You can create a personal sharing text, add extensions and more
● Share Tunes supports iTunes, Spotify, Vox, Ecoute, Rdio, Sonora and Radium 3
● Configure global shortcuts to use Share Tunes even faster
● Activate Auto Share and Share Tunes will tell your friends automatically about every song you listen to
● Use Share Tunes' discover feature to view all songs which thousands of other Share Tunes users shared on Twitter
- Fixed crashing bugs related to Twitter occurring on OS X El Capitan
Take a look at the all new Share Tunes 2: http://sharetun.es
It has been rethought from the ground up to provide an overall better experience. Further, several long anticipated features have been added. Thanks for your support in the last 3 years and enjoy the new version!